Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Saturday, October 31, 2009

30.10.09 : Rainy-Rainy Days

it was drizzling on my way home from Little India after buying some stuff. it was raining when i stepped out from my shower it was almost 1145hrs. i need a rest after work. the night shift with Reena was fine. oh yes! while on my way home earlier i had some conversation with a new friend contacted via TAGGED. surprise-surprise... meet up? i give it a no as later the rain getting heavier and the sky getting darker. a sign perhaps? i slept in a chilled cold day even without the fan on. i could hear sometime clap of thunder and the heavy downpour became a music to my my ear... what a good day, sleeping in the house on a rainy-rainy day. and it even rain while i'm going out to work at 2145hrs.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment