Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Sunday, October 18, 2009

17.10.09 : 3 In 1 / SIN - BTM #31

Happy Birthday Gian! All best wishes with many happy returns gurl... & Anusa, Happy Diwali! wishing you a merry and joyous celebration.

breakfast at KFC. going home later for some rest before attending my younger brother invitation...


my nephew Dinulhayat 'Majlis Cukur Rambut'. a happy family occasion and gathering. i was a lil late, just a lil...


i invited Jay-Jay & Joule to the 'Majlis Cukur Rambut' at Jurong West & later invite them to my house at Toa Payoh. welcome guys...

at the last minute i decided to spend the rest of the evening in Batam. a very last minute decision.


meeting my Donat, that is all matter - miss him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment