Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Friday, October 16, 2009

15.10.09 : Sa'le Roti

thank Anusa for letting me try this Sa'le Roti. very nice and i can't wait to try the grind rice flour version. so this is one of the Nepalese food i have not tried.

Aunt Tina came to take grandma for medical check-up, i was sleeping. felt so-so lazy to wake up and did not want to do anything at all. you know why? because it is raining outside. i'm comfortable cuddling on the floor. when they came home from Toa Payoh Polyclinic they brought Rojak India for my lunch. thank you.

i had a plate of Rice with Kari Telur for dinner. thank you grandma, i loves it! watching TV before getting ready for work. night shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment