Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

26.10.09 : Waste My Dinner

there was an urgent call while i shower. it was a hot day on the way to work. fairly busy myself with work and i have a new log book to write on. i was fine. then there is a matter that make me sad. dinner became a quick one. wasted. it's not because i can't get to eat but i have to waste a plate of Rice with Fried Scrambled Egg and Sliced Chicken Sausage. all because the "Big Boss" is calling you. i'm sorry for the food which i have to disposed. knowing once i'm back at the workstation, i can pass the idea of going back to the canteen for a continuation of my meals.

sad, so sad... i wasted my dinner to the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment