Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Sunday, October 25, 2009

24.10.09 : GH BBQ

thank you Reena for the gift. i'm surprised with the T-Shirt from Adidas. me like. black and green? i never had before.

after so long i have not seen my Bro Eyas. finally he came to visit grandma. he's doing good, i'm glad.
.


our company have a night out BBQ Party at Goldkist Resorts in East Coast. i'm not really looking forward as i know it could be a predictable event. i came on the 2nd night - the main event night. i enjoyed the food, some games and the familiar company but not much of mingling because there is a good movie showing on TV. i'm not good at telling too much story to my working colleagues but that does not mean i'm "anti-social" - excused me... i'm still reserved.

well i go with the flow and i'm still enjoying it, in the comfortable air-cond room instead of churning hot story outside with no sea breeze blowing. no good for me.

yes, i still can sprint- running with the red socks in hand. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment