Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Thursday, October 8, 2009

07.10.09 : BTM - SIN #29

just like another day i have to leave him. sure will miss him again and again. bye.

it seems like, since the ferry terminal have undergone the renovation, all seems like the operation have been much more faster and quicker. less crowd too. probably it's not weekend. will love to come via this route again. soon...

i got my birthday gift from my colleagues. yeay! SGD$100 Tangs voucher, thanks to you. can give the voucher to my grandma... hope she will like it, for her to shop at Tangs.

i had a bite size of a Mooncake today. it was delicious and that was dinner besides 3 chunks of Toblerone given by Gian.

**hope Gian remember to bring me a keychain from her holiday. have fun bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment