Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Saturday, October 24, 2009

23.10.09 : Busy Night

busy night indeed. i went home after 2hours later. please don't tell me i'm slow. i'm just fixing myself right. it was a busy night.

dinner which consist of Rice and Ghee Fried Bittergourd was a consolation to a restless sleep just because someone in the house is so excited and making a show-off trying to get attention. that someone just got a new credit card and a cheque book. a reason i don't think necessary for that someone. i'm not jealous, i rather have a debit card and not involved myself in an IOU situation. also because that someone always think other in the house is a mobile ATM machine, which don't require a PIN number. just by using a self-pitiful word and expression.

let me see how much he would spend or spree. GOD forbids. hope that someone can balance his financial handling. i just hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment