Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Monday, October 5, 2009

04.09.09 : Jalan Raya GH

we have planned earlier on for this occasion. Hari Raya outing to friends place. it is sad Rudy was unable to join us...

my 1st stop is to Rosli & Wawa place at Yishun. the rest will be gathering there except for Zul & Yaya who will be waiting for us at their home in Woodlands. i enjoyed Wawa's Rojak Telur. yummy.

my 2nd stop. Zul & Yaya place at Woodlands. me like the Nasi Ayam and Chap Chye that Yaya mum's cooked. from there we will be on-riding Zul vehicle. the *topless lorry* as per Rosli. convoy with Bak & Fara.

my 3rd stop. Fara place at Petir Road. Fara maybe crazy & cranky but her mum, ROCKS! love the Nescafe, perfect. and the Laksa was nice.

my 4th stop. Rashid place at Jurong West. first time i saw Rashid's twin in person. they are so different and no one will believe they were twins. hmm...

my 5th stop. my home sweet home at Toa Payoh.

my 6th stop. Bak place at Sengkang. everyone loves the Soto made by his mum. S-E-D-A-P-!

my 7th stop. Fendi & Aishah place at Geylang East. if i were not full enough, i would have ate a bigger portion of the Mee Goreng and Cocktail Jelly.

end of the trip with GH friends. it was fun. thank you everyone. it's not over yet for me. i have one last house to visit this evening. i was sent by Bak and Fara. thank you people.

my 8th stop. Zizi place at Kallang Bahru. met some senior and new "sisters" - i and everyone enjoyed the teasing drama made to my beautiful friend Lyra. i had a good laugh.

thank you Zizi for my belated birthday gift. i like it. swear...

No comments:

Post a Comment