Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Sunday, October 4, 2009

03.09.09 : Open House & Close House


i was invited to a Hari Raya open-house by Adik Idah. i arrived and meet up with very familiar faces, of course they are my family members. my greatest surprised was to meet Abang Zaki. such a long time, since the last time we met. Tom was there too - hellow.

the venue was at Bedok Reservoir, where the warm-heart family of Cik Ita lived. it was a pleasure and great hospitality with laughter and jokes. always... Thank You to Masrita & family.


from Bedok Reservoir to Bukit Batok. how convenient it was with bus service 506; but i was freezing cold. it was raining outside and i was sleepy inside. i arrived after seeing 3 after-accident situation on the highway. GOD BLESS. i'm coming to Mama Maria house. i was greeted by a loud TV volume which my brother Omai was watching.

my nephew and nieces was home but not the smart Nabil, he is out for jalan2 raya too. my sister Faheerah have cooked Yong Tau Foo for us. good you've learnt, except for the condiment sauce which Mama Maria freshly prepared. wow!... superb; and Mama Maria on the other hand had also prepared her signature dish. Ayam Panggang. it was delicious and dare i say the best. (i'm going to steal the recipe soon). thank you.

my male siblings, nephews and a niece with her 'baba' comforting themselves on the floor watching TV after dinner. 'baba' is my broter-in-law, was already asleep before i leave and i did not noticed that he had arrive earlier on. hmm... if you look from the below, many will think this house is closed. no, we are saving electricity bill actually...

i soon left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment