Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Friday, October 9, 2009

08.10.09 : Cloudy Day

it rains after 1100hrs in the morning. like a curse it makes me lazy to wake up. by the time i'm ready to leave the house, the weather outdoor is very cloudy. good for taking a long walk. i declined cos' i'm going to work.

decided to have dinner at the staff canteen. i find many assortment and loving the rice with Bitter Gourd & i also had Sardines + Mackerel with Bread. i don't understand why they always complaint about the menu?

i used to live in hardship when i was younger, perhaps that what make me understand, never blame on the food when it's not tasty. i'm sad if someone did that because the food did not ready on itself - someone have to prepare & cook and someone have to order it. you can always blame this two but never blame the food.

Alhamdulillah... i have been enjoying many food without too much unnecessary comment.

Amin YaRabi Al'amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment