Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

12.10.09 : INA Study Tour Group


running errand for part of my work. have to drop by at Gucci in Paragon. delivering a pair of shoes and miscellaneous item for someone working there. i thought the service is supposed to be up to standard, well i was wrong somewhere - somehow. luckily i was not their customer. i'm just a delivery boy that evening.


on my way to Little India at the bus stop at Lucky Plaza, i bumped into a group of Indonesian uni-students. we became friends so soon. i became the unofficial tour guide to Mustafa Centre for this group. accompanying them to buy some souvenirs. we even had supper at CMK Restaurant - on me and i even guided them back. to the very same place i met them earlier on at Orchard Road but not without cam-whoring - the whole bunch of us. it was fun but it had to end. i wished they would enjoy their next trip to Kuala Lumpur and Thailand.

bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment