Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Friday, December 18, 2009

17.12.09 : GH D&D - Maal Hijrah 1431

dressed up as a Kampung Boy and ready for party. today is my workplace Dinner & Dance (D&D)

the Engineering staff have put so much effort to bring in the kampung ambience. well done.

food was plenty. with compliments from all head of department. i had many serving trying all sort of food except those non-halal, yikes!





my department group photos. living up the spirit...

this year was no less fun but i hate the DJ, not the MC. grrrr... friends complaint the music "suxs" and the sudden silent while we were dancing was rude. everything else it was a blast.

**to all my Muslim friends Salam Maal Hijrah 1431

No comments:

Post a Comment