Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Sunday, December 6, 2009

05.12.09 : Rest Day

i'm slightly exhausted from the Jakarta trip and in need of rest. i survived last night shift and surprised to "something" at work. should i be surprised? i guessed i shouldn't.

at home - i slept after 1300hrs, soon after i finished with my laundry and it was raining outside.

i knew Uncle Rosli & Aunt Tina came to fetch grandma to a relative wedding. i just could not wake up. i really need the rest. sorry i could not join the company and i do not know who's exactly getting married. some relative i may have met once a year during Hari Raya...

Alhamdulillah, i'm fine now - let's go to work, on night shift again with Reena.

No comments:

Post a Comment