Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

08.12.09 : City Square Mall

my first visit to City Square Mall at Serangoon.


i had dinner at Sundanese Sayang. i have nasi Uduk Campur. a lil dissappointed because Nasi Uduk meant to be coconut rice but i was served with plain rice. they have ran out of dengdeng (sliced beef) so it was replaced it with one piece of prawn. overall i enjoyed the food and raw ambience, still it would be better if it was coconut rice. oh yes the Barley Lime was refreshing, i love it.


window shopping is best on a less crowd day. this mall claimed to be the first eco-friendly.


outside the mall. i love the surrounding, though not 100% up. worth the trip.

the best thing was, they have free shuttle service to my home. yes, free shuttle to Toa Payoh. 2 route to choosewith 25 minutes interval time:
1) CMS > Toa Payoh MRT > Novena MRT
2) CMS > Lavender MRT

i will be back soon, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment