Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

17.11.09 : SIN - BTM #35

the Christmas decoration at workplace is up. not bad for this year, something i called simplicity. me like.

on night shift before my off day to Batam.

today i visited DC Mall, searching for some good Indonesian novel, nothing interest me. instead we catch some rehearsal of traditional dance performance. nice step. remind me of my primary school ECA (Extra Curriculum Activity)

went to BCS, thinking about catching a movie. believe it or not, all sold out. what? all beacuse of the movie '2012' ....humph...

never mind let's go to Zerr place before dinner. we visited our ex-neighbour. Mas Bowo who sell 'Gorengan" - assortment of fried fritters. a little chat a little laugh before we head for dinner.

i and Zerr did not know the name of this place (strange - but it's within a short distance from where Zerr live, a number of factory nearby) but we knew we could find good food in this area. we found the popular stall in that area and had our order, 'Sotong Bakar' - "so delicious gila". the crowd grew bigger as some of them finish the shift from the nearby factory. happening place!

No comments:

Post a Comment