Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Sunday, November 8, 2009

07.11.09 : Early Excitement


early excitement at Orchard even though Christmas is more than a month away. thanks to APEC 2009. impressive view comes from the hardwork and early planning that make my city vibrant and beautiful. i wanted and started to plan my trip here with my siblings. anytime before Christmas

while at home another early excitement comes from Cik Tina & grandma. they are too concern on their trip to Kuala Lumpur. attending a relative wedding next week. i could see that grandma hoping and relying on me to be coming along but no, i'm not able to. commitment to work? not really, it is just that my leave application rejected - put it in a nice way, it was not approved. sure i'm gonna miss the fun in Kuala Lumpur. so heartbreaking.

until a next wedding perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment