Me

Call my name Sopi: Peel my personality open to find out more about me and letting you to be the judge: I'm an easy going person:

Saturday, November 7, 2009

06.11.09 : BTM - SIN #33

we make supper. Zerro do the Omelet, i cooked the rice. finally we are able to cook with the new stove installed. cost saving - perhaps.

we catch an Indonesian movie titled "Punk In Love" - starring my fave hero 'Vino G. Bastian'. a hilarious "die for love" comedy and i consider it as one of the best movie i watched this year. i can see Vino G. Bastian is expanding his talent here. damn he is funny. wait till i show it to bro Eyas...

waking up for breakfast. we had Lontong Sayur which Zerro bought at Mega Lagenda. while i rest Zerro will be leaving for work after that. i'm not feeling so good. maybe the rain caught on me.

popped some medicine and i slept till evening and i almost late for the ferry. Alhamdulillah i make it in 50minutes to Nagoya Hill meeting Zerro and the HarbourBay ferry terminal.

i'm back in Singapore safe & sound. night shift waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment